A lot of passion, effort and hard work goes into building a house. Yet in most cases, protection against damage to the structure due to water is neglected.
Leakages and seepages are considered as inconveniences that requires cosmetic correction, while it is actually a precursor to structural damages of the building. It is important to understand that when seepage shows up on the internal part of a house, the structure or exterior has most likely been severely damaged.
Persistent water infiltration, apart from causing structural damages, also results in building decay and deterioration.
To provide best-in-class protection against water infiltration into a building, we are thrilled to launch BESTBUILD THAR integral waterproofing liquid.
BESTBUILD THAR is an integral waterproofing liquid admixture that minimises water-permeability and increases waterproofing properties of concrete and sand-cement mortars. It also reduces water-demand and improves cohesiveness, workability, and durability of concrete and plaster mixes.
Advantages of using BESTBUILD THAR are:
- Minimizes Water Permeability: Reduces permeability of water in concrete and mortar.
- Reduced Water Demand: Reduces water requirement in mix design and makes the mix more cohesive.
- Improves Workability: Improves compaction of concrete and mortar.
- Improves Concrete Quality: Minimizes porosity and honeycombing, and produces denser concrete.
- Reduced Shrinkage: Reduces development of shrinkage cracks in concrete and mortar.
- Corrosion Resistant: No added chloride, hence does not corrode re-bars.
- Compatibility: Can be used with all types & grades of cements, except high alumina cement.
BESTBUILD THAR conforms to IS:2645-2003 (integral waterproofing compounds) and IS:9103-2000 (concrete admixtures standards).
For more information about THAR or about the BESTBUILD range of products, please visit www.bestbuild.co.in.